Saturday 13 October 2007


Literary Meme
(taken from cestchic.blogspot.com. Thanks!)

1. One book you have read more than once.
Diary of Virginia Woolf

2. One book you would want on a desert island.
War and Peace
1
3. One book that made you laugh.
Catch 22

4. One book that made you cry.
Dickens, A Tale of Two Cities

5. One (or more) books I wish I had written.
Sebald, Austerlitz; Naipul, The Enigma of Arrival; Mitchell, Cloud Atlas

6. One (Two) book(s) you wish had never been written.
Protocols Elders of Zion; Hitler, Mein Kampf

7. One book I am currently reading.
Woodrell, Winter’s Bone

8. One book I have meant to read.
Richardson, Clarissa

9. One (Two) book(s) that changed your life.
A. S. Neill, Summerhill; John Seymour, Self Sufficiency
1
I feel there should be a tenth item, but can't think of one.

No comments: